- Business Cards Designing
- Appointment Cards Designing
- Folded Business Cards Designing
The Power of Business Card Printing
Often, your business card is the first impression you leave with a customer. You always want to leave a professional and powerful impression with every business associate you meet. A proper business card printing job can do just that. Hand your printed business cards to every possible customer you meet. Give them to other business people in your area. Use them as your own personal calling cards, and bring new customers into your store.
Keys to Effective Business Card Printing
As powerful as business card printing can be, it is important that you design it properly. There are millions of business cards out there, so you need to find ways to make yours stand out.
Here are a few tips to help make your business card printing project stand out:
- Put a special offer or coupon right on your business card
- Include something on the back of your business card. Most people ignore this valuable piece of advertising real estate.
- Throw in something more than just your contact information. Include images and other items that will generate more interest.
- Use color liberally. Full color business cards are much more effective and memorable.
Design Idea offers high quality printing of all types of cards, including postcards, rack cards, business cards, greeting cards and note cards, bookmarks and door hangers.